Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Idea

This morning our class had a conflict between the teacher and a few students. I think this is bad because we are all adults. We can talk by many ways or we can make a compromise. Don't from the small thing, we make everybody unhappy.

Although, the school doesn't have a rule but the teacher can have his own rule because he thinks his rule can make the students improve english quickly. I think we should follow it.

However, we are all adults but when we are come into the class, our roles are students. We always need an instructor and we should have obey what he requires.

For exmple, we go to learn Kung Fu, the coach wants you to wear uniform. You have to listen to the coach right? You cannot say I can wear any clothes.

When we are out side of school, we are adults, but when we are in school we are always students. So, we should have followed and respected what the teacher suggests.

I need you guys' comments.

No comments: