Sunday, January 28, 2007

I felt like a child class!



Hi, my favorite class!!!

These last weeks, I have been very, very busy. I visited many places. I went to Lake Tahoe, to Disney Land, to San Diego, etc. But the place that I liked more than any, was Disney Land. Oh my God! I felt like a little girl in this place.

When I was in the park, I went back to my childhood. There were a lot of people there: Latin people, Asian people, American people, and almost any other kind of person you could imagine. But most were children of all ages. Well, I will continue to tell you about my feelings when I was in Disney Land.

We traveled to this place by car, ( when I say we, I am talking to you about my son, nieces, brother, and sister- in-law ) This is a very long journey from Oakland, you know, around seven hours, but it is nice, because you can enjoy a lot of beautiful landscapes.

But I think I am forgetting to write to you about my feelings again. I was very happy. I enjoyed everything in this place, especially, when I saw the Disney celebrities. I had never seen them in reality, just in cartoons. When I was a child, I wished to meet them, but in my country, it is a difficult dream to come true. Especially, because most people in my country are very poor. I think that is the reason I felt very happy when I went to Disney Land.

Most children have these kinds of dreams, especially when their parents can not make this dream come true . There are too many adults in the world like me, who had this kind of dream when they were children, and perhaps, their dream has not come true yet.

I feel very lucky, not just because I went there ( because people can go anywhere they want ) but, I have had this dream since I was a child.

At this moment, I am very happy, because my dream came true. If your dreams have not come true yet, I think you have to go ahead, and make them come true. It does not matter if you are 20, 30, 50, 80 or more years old, the most important thing is that you come back to your childhood, because I think everybody has a child inside.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi my favorite class!!!

These last weeks, I had been very, very busy. I visited too many places. I went to Lake Tahoe, to Disney Land, to San Diego, etc. But the place that I liked more than any, was Disney Land. Oh my God! I felt like a little girl in this place.

When I was in the park, I came back to my childhood. There were a lot of people there, Latin people, Asian people, American people, etc. But the most were children of all ages. Well, I will continuing telling you about my feelings when I was in Disney Land.

We traveled to this place by car, ( when I say we, I am to talking to you about my son, nieces, brother, and sister- in-law ) This is a very long journey, you know, around seven hours, but it is nice, because you can enjoy a lot of beautiful landscapes .

But I think I am forgetting to talk to you about my feelings again. I was very happy, I enjoyed everything in this place, specially, when I saw the Disney's celebrities. I had never seen them in the reality, just in cartoons. When I was a child, I wished to meet them, but in my country, it is a difficult dream to come true. Specially, because people is very poor. I think it is the reason because I felt very happy when I went to Disney Land.

The most of the children have this kind of dreams, specially when their parents can not make this dream come true . There are too many adults in the world like me, who had this kind of dreams when they were children, and perhaps, their dreams did not come true yet.

I feel very lucky, not just because I went there ( because people can go anywhere they want ) but, I had this dream since I was a child.

At this moment, I am very happy, because my dream came true. If your dreams did not come true yet, I think you have to go ahead, and come it true. It does not matter if you are 20, 30, 50, 80 or more years old, the most important is that you come back to your childhood, because I think everybody have a child inside.