Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My biggest mistake in my life

Last year I visited my aunt. She lived in Kenya. My aunt was living in an apartment building. She lived downstairs. In her apartment building there were some very rude girls. The girls were from my country, but they had grown up in Kenya.
.

Every night when we tried to sleep they were noisy. One night they made a lot of noise. I went upstairs to their apartment and knocked on their door.


One girl opened the door. When I tried to speak to her in my language, she laughed at me. She spoke to me in the Kenyan language . After I went back to my aunt’s apartment, they were noisy again. I couldn't sleep all that night.

The next night, they did the same thing. They made a lot of noise, just like night before. I went back up to their to the girls’ apartment. One girl spoke to me in Somali, my language. We said many bad words to each other.

While we were talking, another girl spoke in another language. Then she said '' I will kill you'' in Somali. When she raised her hand to her head. I thought that she was going to hit me, so I smacked her. I thought to myself, ''Smack her before she smacks me!” I didn't know she is only trying to scratch her hair.

That was the biggest mistake in my life, but it was an accident.

By:Sadia Nur

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Last year I visited my aunt.
She lived in Kenya. My aunt was living an apartment she was living down stair.
In her apartment there were very rude girls the girls were from my country but they grew up in Kenya
.

Every night when we try to sleep they made noisy.

One night they made a lot of noisy, then I went their home I knocked on their door.
One girl opened the door when I tried to speakher into my Language.
she loughed to me she spoke to me Kenya. then I went back my home they were making noisy all that night. I couldn't sleep all that night.

the next night they did the same things they made a lot of noisy
justlike last night I went their home then one girl spoke to me my language. we said many bad words each other. while we was talking the other girl spoke another language.
after that she'' said to me I will kill you'' when said to that.

she tried to scorch her hair but I smacked to her I said ''to my self smack her before she smack you'' I didn't now she is going to scorch her hair.

that is my bigest mistake in my life but it was accident.

By:Sadia Nur.