Wednesday, June 13, 2007

English drive me crayz

S

Sometimes English drives me crazy.


Last Saturday I heard one new word on TV. That word was [appreciate]]

Then I wanted to memorize that word. I went to the mirror to practice the word. While I was talking to myself in the mirror, my brother saw me, but he didn't come into my room. He saw me but he didn't interrupt me. He went back to the living room


What happened was that when my brother saw me he thought that I was not OK. He thought I was going crazy.

All that day, my brother treated me in a different way. He asked me many questions. At night, after dinner, he asked me, ''Sadia, what was going on with you this morning. Why were you talking to yourself''

I laughed and then I explained it to him.

By: Sadia Nur

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Sometimes English drive me crazy.
last Saturday I heard one new words on the T.V
That word was [appreciate]]

then I liked to memoirs that word.
I went to the mirror to practice the word. while I was talking by my self to mirror my brother saw me.
but he didn't came into my room. when he saw me he didn't interrupt me he went back to living room
what happen was when my brother saw me he thought I am not OK he thought I am going to be crazy.

All the day my brother was treat me different way. he was ask me some questions
At night after dinner He said to me'' Sadia what is going with you today morning you were talking by your self'' I loughed then I explained to him.

By: Sadia Nur