Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Funny Story

A Funny Story

Hi, teacher, today I have a funny story I want to tell everyone.


This morning, my friend and I went to San Francisco, Chinatown by BART. When we were on the BART, my friend saw a woman reading a story in a magazine. She was reading a Chinese magazine. My friend was very surprised because she was a black woman.

My friend asked her, "Excuse me ! Are you Chinese?"

She said "No, I'm not. I'm Vietnamese."

My friend was very very surprised and said, "But I saw you reading a Chinese magazine and you are a black woman."

She smiled and said, "I was born in Vietnam but my Dad was a black man. He was American and my mom was Chinese. We lived in Vietnam that is why I'm Vietnamese.


She is a black woman but she knows a lot of Chinese words. She said she understood everything in the magazine.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

A Funny Story

Hi Teacher, today I have a funny story want to talk with everyone.
In this morning my friend and I went to San Francisco Chinatown by BART. When we stayed in the BART my friend saw a women read a new on the paper,She read China magazine but my friend very surprised because she was black women,my friend asked her "excuseme !Are you Chinaese" .She said "No I'm not ,I'm Vietnamese" my friend very very surprised and asked her "but I saw you read China magazine and you were black women" She smile and said " I was born in Vietnam but my Dad was black Men( American Men) and my Mom was Chinaese but we lived in Vietnam that why I'm Vietnamese.
She is black women but she know about china word a lot,because she said she understand verything in the magazine say.