Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thank You Richard Very Much for The Turkey

I thought our teacher was an average cook. I was wrong. Our teacher is indeed a good cook!

Today our teacher brought a turkey to the class for our "Thanksgiving" party. He carved the turkey into many slices. I tried one slice of the turkey. Oh, it was delicious! I couldn't believe that our teacher seasoned the turkey so tastily. I liked it very much.

Thanksgiving is the first holiday of the season, so everyone is very excited. Most families gather together to have turkey and some traditional foods. People enjoy eating and talking each other.

Today our class had a big party for "Thanksgiving." Everyone shared food in the class, so the tables were full of foods. Everybody enjoyed good food and each others company.

We appreciate our teacher very much for staying up all night and cooking for us. We'll always remember your tasty turkey. We hope our teacher will cook for students every ' Thanksgiving Day.

I thought our teacher didn't love his students, but he does.

No comments: