Thursday, November 30, 2006

My First Essay

Hi, teacher and class.


I have been learning English with you for almost one year, but I haven’t written anything on the blog. I know that practicing writing and speaking are the only ways to improve my English. I only can say "sorry", because I thought I didn’t know enough English and I didn’t have time to write an essay. Also, I don't know how to use a computer.


Everyday, during the class, I just understand about twenty to thirty percent of what teacher taught. I thought the level of this class was too high for me. Sometimes I wanted to quit it, but I told myself to try one more week. So I still study in this class.

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, teacher and class.
I have been learning English with you almost one year.But I could not write anything on blog, and I know that Practice writing and speaking are only way to improve my English.
I only can say "sorry", because I thought I haven't enough English and time to write an essay, neither I don't know how to use a computer.
Everyday, during the class, I just understand about twenty to thirty percent of what teaher taught. I thought the level of this class is too high for me. Sometimes I wanted to quit it. But I told myself to try more one week. So I still study in this class.

Richard Blum said...

Welcome to the writers' club.

Life is short, so please don't worry about whether you belong in this class. You do!

Instead, you should worry about what story or joke you are going to type into the blog each week.