Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My School

The name of my school is the "Neighborhood Centers Adult School." My school has two branches, one is at the corner of International Blvd. and Eighth Avenue and the other one is nearby, just one block away.

My school building is old but classical. There are many class-rooms in it. My school has many classes such as E S L , Computer, and G E D. There are three teaching shifts in my school: morning, afternoon, and evening. My school is always busy and crowded with students.

All the teachers in my school are excellent. The teachers of my school are of many races. They are enthusiastic and hardworking teachers. All the pupils like them very much.

The personnel who work in my school are sweet and efficient. When students need help, they are willing.

There are many pupils that take two classes. Some students live in other cities. They like to come to this school to study because the teachers are interesting and the school is comfortable.

Anyway, my school is the best place to learn English. I am indeed proud of my school.

No comments: