Friday, January 27, 2006

VISIT FAMILY

I was very interested befor I gone to Vietnam. My cousin took me go to airport station about
8pm January 15. The plane started flight 0h 05 am January16. The flight took 14 hours to go to
Taiwan. I was sleep on the plane. I went to Taiwan at 6am ( Taiwan time). I waited to change another plane about 2 hours. At 8am I flought to Vietnam. I went to Hanoi airport at 10.30 am.
I was so happy to see my parent and my brother in airport station. Two days later I went to visit my granmother. She live with my Uncle in the country. It is far about 200 miles from my
parent' house. Now, I stay at home with my parent. This Sunday is Vietnamese' New Year so I very busy. Tomorrow, I going to buy flowers to decorate the house.
I will write more stories next time.
I miss everyone in room 101 morning class.
THANH HOANG

No comments: