Friday, January 13, 2006

Difficult to Learn at The First Time

When I first learned to cut hair. I had to practice on a doll. I just cut her hair little by little each time. After the third semester, I started to practice on the people's hair. I really liked it because I could see the styles. I was very satisfied with what I have done, because I didn't know better.

Finally I got a license and then I went to work. It was a challenge for me. Everyday I met many customers and they had differrent kinds of hair. I didn't always do a good job. Sometimes, I felt frustrated because I didn't have enough experience. I couldn't always make the custormers very happy with my work.

I needed to improve my skills. I became a helper in a salon. I helped my boss to do colors, perms, shampoos or whatever she needed. I tried to do very good job. I paid attention to what she did. I was loyal worker so that she showed me and gave me many chances for cuting customers' hair.

The saying "experience is the best teacher" is indeed right!

Gradually, I became an expert hair dresser. And now I 'm a professional hair dresser.

No comments: