Tuesday, September 04, 2007

How do you feeling?

How are you doing? Teacher, Tomorrow is the first day of Adult school,right? How do you feeling? I think you are very flutter with excitement and happy. Because tomorrow You can meet your students again. I think everyone miss you so much!

I come to Laney, before, I think I can study at your class in the afternoon but I have a job in the bank now, that why I feel sad. If I have free time I can go to school meet everybody and specially meet you Teacher, because You teach very interesting I can learn a lot of about everything at room 101.

Teacher, Where did you go for Labor Day? I went to San Francisco with my family by BART because you know the Bay Bridge close of Labor Day and came back by Boat that was very interesting.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Huy,

I hope you are enjoying Laney.

A few health problems delayed my return to class, but I hope to return soon.

Please say "Waazup" to all our classmates for me.

Thanks,
Richard