Monday, September 17, 2007

Summer Vacation

Over summer vacation I took my children to swimming classes. A couple of days, I took them ice skating.


Just a few days before school started we went to the State Fair in Sacramento.This fair begins about August 17th and ends on Labor Day. .I've been there three times. You can have a lot of fun with your family.

At the State Fair there is a lot of entertainment for little kids and for adults, too. I rode on ride called "The Experience". I didn't want to go on it, but my daughter wanted to go and my son said that he wouldn’t ride with her. I decided to ride on it with her.


Oh my God! We were upside down. I thought I was going to die. It was a very bad experience for me.


Also, there were animal exhibitions, horse shows, an American rodeo and many others things you could see and do there.


1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

On Summer Vacation I took my children to their swimming classes. A couples days I took they to ice skating.
Just a few days before school stared we went to The Sacramente State Fair.This fair begins about August 17th and on Labor Day is the last day.I've been there three times. There you can have a lot of fun with your family.
In The Sacramento fair there are a lot of entertainment for little kids and for adults too. I rode in one of them called "experience". I didn't want to go in, but my daughter wanted and my son said that he will not ride with her.I decided to ride in it with her.
Oh my god! We were up side duwn. I thaught I 'm going to die. It was a very bad experience for me.
Also there were animals exhibition, horses show, American rodeo and many others things you can see and do there.