Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hu Nan

My name is Fiona. I come from Hu Nan. It is a famous state in China. A lot of famous people are from Hu Nan. The one of the most famous is Chairman Mao. I think a lot of people in the world know him. Several of the Ten Marshals in the People's Armed Forces come from Hu Nan. I forget their names.

China has eight main cuisines. Hu Nan style is one of them. Hu Nan people like to eat hot green, red, and yellow peppers. The pepper is curled. The taste is special.

Hu Nan has many tourist zones. I don't know all of them. I know just a few. I will find out more information about Hu Nan. Then I will write again.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

My name is fiona. I come from Hu Nan. It is a famou state in China. A lot of famou peopel are from Hu Nan. The one of famous is Chairman Mao. I think a lot of persons in the world know him. Several of ten generalissimoes come from Hu Nan. I forgot their name.
China has eight main cuisine. Hu Nan dish is one of them. Hu Nan people like to eat hot green, red, and yellow pepper. The pepper is curl. The taste is special.
Hu Nan has many tourist zone. I don't know all of them. I just a few. I will find out more information about Hu Nan. Then I write again.