Tuesday, September 11, 2007

IN QINGDAO

I traveled in Qing-dao for six days.
Here are some pictures for you to look at.







This is China Ocean University. It was my first job place.This is a picture of my colleagues and I.











This building was built by Germans. It is a historic building at the Ocean University.








This picture was taken at my other colleagues’ home.








Forty four years ago, we lived in this pink building on the second floor in Qing-dao.







This is the Olympic sailing boat racing area.
The Trestle Bridge is an important building. The octagon pavilion is five hundreds meters in length.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Mei Fang,

Wonderful pictures!

Qing Dao looks lush and beautiful.

How did it feel to greet old friends in familiar places.

I hope you will write a story about your first years as a teacher.

See you soon,
Richard

ps I noticed that you posted the story at 4:19 in the morning.

How long have you been back in the US?

Are you still sleeping on Qing Dao time (jet lagged)?