Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hi Teacher

How are you? How about your weekend? I heard your video,I saw the blog everyday and naturally I watched your cartoon. It was very funny,a rabbit was very intelligent.
Yesterday I went to San Jose meet my friend and went to coffee shop together,we were talk about some new "In Peru has earthquake,how many people dead in there?" and last night I watched the football game between San Francisco and Oakland. Teacher,Did you watch that game? I'm very sad because Oakland has lose.
Teacher, in August 22 I'm going to Laney, maybe I will come to your class in the afternoon if I have time, but I think on September I have a job in the bank again.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Huy,

Congratulation! Laney will be a good "next step" in your education.

I hope you will visit Room101 when you have time.

Also, don't worry about the Oakland Raiders ... yet. The preseason games don't mean much. The best players only are on the field for a few minutes.

Hope to see you in September. In the meantime, keep writing. It is good to hear from you.

Richard