Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank you

How do you feeling to day Teacher? I heard a song on the blog you add is"From a distance" I'm very happy and I tell you I hear this song till now is 5 times, thank you very much.
This weekend I went shopping with my classmates and today in the morning I played tennis with my brother.How about your weekend Teacher?
Last month I didn't know that place Because My brother guide my family and I to there had a festival about the garlic. The first time I can ate garlic ice cream and a lot of new food I didn't eat before. We had a nice day I felt very happy. Do you went there before teacher?

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Huy,

No, I haven't been to the Gilroy Garlic Festival, but I heard that it is worth visiting.

It sounds like you had a great time there.

My children are back in town (they were away on vacation) and last night we celebrated my daughter's sixteenth birthday.

See you soon.