Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Joys

Hi! Teacher, classmates.
Teacher, I was very happy for you because you had a wonderful time together with your brother and you enjoyed your time a lot which you want to do. I think life will be wonderful and happy if we know how to use it.
You know that last summer I returned to my home town. I had a wonderful time with my mom and the rest of my family in VietNam. This summer is so quiet with no trip. So that is ok to me. And I have enjoyed my time by walking around lake Merrit three times a week, read books, work, go to the park with my daughters, go shopping sometimes, and one more thing I often look on the blog but sometimes nobody wrote on it.
At that moment I wonder where did everybody go? where are famous writings in room 101?

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Very good question!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your "quiet" summer.

Keep writing. I will keep reading what you write.