Sunday, April 29, 2007

One Of My Dreams

Last night, I had a strange dream.


In the dream, I met a Mexican couple. The husband spoke to me in fluent Cantonese. Cantonese is my mother tongue. He told me that they have been in the United States for just a half year . As I was wondering why he could speak such fluent Cantonese, I woke up from the dream.


I wondered why I had this strange dream. Oh! I knew why. I remembered a story that I heard in our class.

Do you remember when Mei Mei told us about her dream. She said that in her dream she spoke fluent English. The teacher said, “You have reached your goal! When you dream in English, it means that your English skills are much improved.”

My dream meant that my English has not improved.


Understanding that, I went back to sleep.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

One Of My Dreams

Last night, I had a strange dream.
In the dream, I met a couple of Mexicans. The husband spoke to me with his fluent Cantonese. Cantonese is my mother tongue. He told me that they have been in the United States for just half year . As I was wondering why he could speak such fluent Cantonese, I woke up from the dream.
I wondered why I had this strange dream. Oh! I knew why. I remembered the story that I heard it from our class. It is because my English have not been improved.
Understanding that , I went on my beautiful dream.