Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No Richard No Stories

Hi, teacher,

Please don’t ask how come? How come we have no stories? As you know you had been a student and you know more than us?

We all right here wait for you. How has your vacation gone? We really want to know about your vacation. Certainly, you have a lot of stories during vacation. Could you post yourself stories on the bog? We prefer to read your stories than we write because English is so difficult for us.

We all study well while you are on vacation. We are very busy because the big test is coming soon and it is very important. That’s why we have no stories for you. Sorry!

We enjoy to read stories of native writer than foreigner writer because we can learn more English.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Cam,

I need your stories!

Next week I am going to a conference of English teachers.

I wanted to show them how eagerly my students write on the blog.

Please ask your classmates to post new stories so that I can brag about you to my colleagues.

Perhaps I will visit the class later this week to beg for your help.

Until then,
Richard