Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Special Man

There is a man who I admire. He is 80 years old and he still works as hard as a young man. He is my father.

My father, as I told you before, is an old man. He doesn't want to stop working. He makes different kinds of candies. He is a professional candy maker in my town. (Yerbabuena, Jalisco Mexico).

Many years ago he received an award for the best homemade candies in the region.

My father is a hard worker. He has been working since he was a little child. His parents were very poor, so he had no choice. He began working to support his parents when he was only eight years old.

When I go to Mexico every year, I see him. I feel happy, but at the same time, sad because every time I see him I notice that he is getting older and sicker.

If I were a magic person I would have my father healthy and alive forever.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

There is a man who I admire. He is 80 years old and he still work as a young man. He is my father.

My father as I told you before, he is an old man. He doesn't want to stop working. He makes different kinds of candies. He is a professional homemade candies in my town. (Yerbabuena, Jalisco Mexico).

Many years ago he receibed a award for the best homemade candies in the region.

My father is a hard worker, he has been working since he was a little child. His parents were very poor, so he had no choice, he began to work to support his parents.

When I go to Mexico every year and I see him, I feel happy, but at the same time sad, because every time I see him, I notice that he is getting older and sick.

If I were a magic person I would have my father healthy and alive forever.