Friday, February 16, 2007

I was in trouble

Hi, everyone!


How are you, my unforgettable class? I think everything is well, and I hope it is, in truth.


Let me tell you that I am having trouble signing into the blog. I do not know why, but it keeps asking me for a new blog version..

I did not know what to do. At first time, I got confused and worried, because I thought it could lock me out of the blog forever :-(

Well, in the end, I decided to try and figure it out, and I followed all the steps to get a new Google blog account. I do not know if I took the correct way, but now, I am writing in the blog again, I think so?


In my last post, I talked to you about my busy time, although I was on small trips, but it kept me very busy:-(

Now, I continue to be very busy, because, I am taking care of my little niece, and it makes me be very, very busy.

So, Teacher Richard, please let me come back to your class next week.

I hope everything will be O. K. in this posting, because, I am not sure if I did the correct things .

Either way, I am going to be there next week. I hope Teacher Richard can help me to make it easy.


O. K. class, take care and be nice always. I know all of you are nice people, and that is the reason you are unforgettable for me.

2 comments:

Cam Hong said...

Hi, Zonia,

I was is trouble, too. I thought Mr. Blum didn't want the old members like us!

Richard Blum said...

Looks like you did everything right.

The blog software has changed to a newer version. All of the students that are "old blog" users will have to get Google accounts and become "new" blog users.

Welcome to the new blog and the new year.