Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Driver License

Today I was absent because I went to the DMV to take a driving test. Yesterday my father said, if I passed the test, he would make something special for me on my birthday, so it made me feel stress.


When we got to the DMV, we saw the road and we got ready for the test. On the car in front of us, the back lights of the car were not working.

My coach said, "If some lights are not working, the car can not go on the test road. You will be the next one, are you ready now?"

I said," I feel very nervous."

He said," Don' t be nervous. You will pass."

After that, the examiner came to my car and my coach had to get out of the car. The examiner asked me something about the car and he told me to drive where he told me to drive.

About 20 minutes passed, we got back to the DMV. The examiner asked me to park the car. After I parked the car he said to me," You have made some mistakes on turning the corner, although you make these mistakes you still pass."

When I heard this, I felt very excited. I made a phone call to my father and told him that I passed the test the first time I took it and I said," Don't forget what you promised me."

He said," Ok." After that, I made phone calls to my sister, mother, aunt and cousin and told them about that.


The whole family are happy for me.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Today I was absent because I went to the DMV to take a driving test. Yesterday my father said, if I passed the test, he will make something special for me on my birthday, so it made me felt stress.
The time we got to the DMV, we saw the road and we got ready for the test. The car in front of us, the end lights of the car were not working. My coach said," If some lights are not working, the car can not on the test road. You will be next one, are you ready now." I said," I feel very nervous." He said," Don' t be nervous, you will be pass." After that, the examer came to my car and my coach had to get off the car. The examer asked me something about the car and he told me to drive where he told me to. About 20 minutes past, we got back to the DMV. He asked me to park the car. After I parked the car he said to me," You have some mistakes on turning the corner, although you make this mistakes you still pass." When I heart this, I felt very excited. I made a phone call to my father and told him that I passed the test at once and I said," Don't forget what you promise to me." He said," Ok." After that, I made the phone call to my sister, mother, aunt and cousin and told them about that.
The whole family are happy for me.