Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dangerous

Today, I went to the school to pick my daughters up. I was late a few minutes .
because I needed go home first to cook lunch for my daughters before they got home.

On our way home, in front of the school, we had to wait for the traffic light until it changed to green. I saw a little girl in front of us. She already had stepped down to cross the street and she crossed to the other side .


I wondered why she was going home by herself! I looked back behind me and I didn’t see an adult.

My daughter asked me, “ Why is that girl walking by herself?”

The girl looked younger than my daughter.


We didn't say any thing more. I just kept my eyes on the little girl because she was walking on the other side of the street from us. But, she just walked and didn't look carefully. Some streets don't have much traffic there. Still, I was afraid for her.

I watched her for more than three blocks until I turned to go to my home. The girl continued walking. I think, it was very dangerous for her.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Today, I went to the school to pick my daughters up. I have to hurry because I was busy to cook lunch for my daughters before they are home. So I was late a few minutes .
In front of the school we had to wait for the traffic light when it just was changing green. I saw a little girl in front of us, she already stepped down to cross the street and after that she turned cross to the other side .
I wonder ! I looked back behind me and I saw no one. Then my daugter asked me. <> My daughter said that because she is in the first grade and the girl look younger than her.
Then my daughter said. <> and I answered to her <>
We didn't say any thing more. I just gave my eyes on a little girl because she was walking the other side from mine, but she just walked and didn't look carefully. some street don't have the traffic there. I was afraid for her and I almost close to my home, but she continued walking, I think, it was very dangerous to her.