Monday, October 02, 2006

My Son's Soccer Game.

My son, is a soccer player. Every weekend, I go with him to his soccer game. This Sunday, we went to Stockton. We had never been to this town before. It is a beautiful place. People have farms, and there are many grape and strawberry fields. I liked it a lot, more than other places that my son and I visited before.

The day was perfect.It was sunny, but not really hot. My son's soccer team was excited. They have been waiting for this tournament for long time. The game started at 10:00 a.m.

The two teams played very well. In the first half, one of my son teammates scored the first goal. The game got thrilling at this time. Everybody was shouting. Emotions were high. There were a lot of parents and everyone was excited. My son scored the second goal and I was very happy, but he was happier than me. He was running and jumping around the field. It was very funny.

In the second half, my son's soccer team scored three more goals, and the soccer game ended 5-0. The other team's players were very sad, because they did not score any goals. It was their unlucky day. But then, the two teams exchanged greetings and everybody was happy.

In any kind of game, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you win. But the most important thing is that you enjoy the game. It shouldn’t matter if you lose or you win. Watching children play soccer is a lot fun and it's very interesting, because they express their emotions when they are playing.

Now, we are waiting for another game next weekend.

No comments: