Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Funny Day

Last Sunday, I went to the park with my cousin, sister and brother. When we arrived there, we went to the basketball playground. We didn't have a basketball. We only had a volleyball, so we decided to use the volleyball as a basketball . We tried to throw the volleyball into the basket. Sometimes it was easy to get it into the basket, but sometimes it was hard.

My cousin asked us to stand a short distance in front of the basket and then to shoot the ball. If the ball didn’t go into the basket, he would help us to throw it into the basket.

We started to play. I was the first one. I threw the ball , fortunately, the ball went into the basket. My cousin was very disappointed, because he could not do what he wanted to do.

The second one was my sister. After she threw the ball, my cousin was very happy, because the ball did not go into the basket. He ran and caught the ball and then threw it, but the ball did not go into the basket. No matter how many times he tried, it was the same. He felt upset and angry. He held the ball in his hands and said, "I don't want to play it again. It makes me crazy, I don't like it. Let's go home now." After that, he walked home by himself, so we went home with him.

On our way home, he said, "Let's go to the park next Sunday."

No comments: