Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Terrible Morning

Hi, my class. This is my first time to write on the blog. I hope all of you can understand what I wrote.


On Tuesday morning, I was on my way to school. I saw two men fighting in the street. I was very afraid. I didn't know what was happening, so I just stood there and thought whether I should go to school this way or go another way.


While I was thinking, I saw a white man wearing a white T-shirt. His T-shirt was torn and there was a lot of blood on his T-shirt. It looked ugly. I also saw a black man. He was wearing a black jacket. His forehead was hurt, and blood as streaming down his face, and it looked terrible. A car was parked next to them and a woman was standing in front it. That woman was, maybe, with the black man, because the black man asked the woman to call the police. While the woman was making the phone call, the white man was trying to run away. The white man couldn't do that, because the black man was pulling his T-shirt.

After that, I made up my mind to change the way I go to school. I don’t know what happened to them. This is all I know.

No comments: