Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My First Time at the Water Slides

This was the first time that I saw a park with water slides. It was a beautiful place. There were slides in the park and there was a beach with sand. I want to write about the experience that I had there.

When we were there, my son wanted to go down the slides. I took him there, but after arriving there I asked the lady how deep the water was. It wasn’t very deep, but I felt scared. My son and I didn’t know how to swim.

I went down first. It was very fast. When you go down the slide you put a piece of plastic under you. This helps you go faster. I was so scared, I let go of the piece of plastic, but I made it down.

When it was my son’s turn, I was worried. I worried about how he would feel. I waited for him at the bottom in the pool. The first time he slid down he felt scared, too, but he wanted to go down again and again.

Finally, he lost the piece plastic that he was sliding on and he got stuck on the slide. He started crying. He was really scared. But, he was lucky. My niece came behind him and she gave him her piece of plastic. He slid down safely. She shared her friend’s plastic.

After that, my son didn’t want to go on the slide anymore.

We had a great day. The water slide in Pleasanton is a nice place to bring your family.

No comments: