Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Return to School.


Hi class! Let me tell you a little be about my return to Oakland Adult School this year. I left it around five months ago, but right now, I'm here again. Ahhhh, how I missed this wonderful school...in truth!!! Are you asking to yourself why? Well, well class, I'll tell you why in a few lines; don't be anxious please. There are too many reasons why I missed and I came back to school. One of these is: I didn't come to school in a lot of time, therefore, I didn't learn new things about English, and it was hard for me, because my son came from my country two months ago and I still needing to improve my English for help him with his homeworks, talk with his teachers, and specially you know, find a better job. Another one more reason is: I wont to see one of my favorite teachers at school again. Do you know who is this teacher? Yes class, you get it!!! He is an excellent, terrific and smart teacher, who always has something new to teach us, sure, he is the Teacher Richard. You don't think? I think so! I hope to see my old partners at school too, you know, when you have good partners, good teachers, and you want to go ahead in your life, you always, always will be thinking about school. O.K. class, thank you for read about it, take care, and I'll write more next time.

No comments: