Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Memorial Weekend Plans

This weekend is a long holiday for everybody, but for me it is not. I have to go to work. My job is going to very busy this weekend, because many people are going to get nail done before they go to a barbeque party, a picnic or a weekend trips. So I am going to work hard on this weekend. I have two birthday parties on this weekend. One in Oakland on Saturday and one in Sanleandro on Sunday. Both is my niece's birthday. I am thinking about the present for my niece, but I don't known yet, what's I am going to gift for them?. Maybe I going to give to each of them a red envelope with money inside.
I will off work on next Monday. It's a Memorial Day so my shop will close. I'll stay home to relax or probably I going to go shopping. I hope everyone have nice weekend

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Thanh,

We hope you have a relaxing Memorial Day.

Here are some editing suggestions:

My Memorial Weekend Plans
This weekend is a long holiday for almost everybody, but for me it is not. I have to go to work. My job is going to be very busy this weekend, because many people are going to get their nails done before they go to a barbeque party, a picnic or a weekend trip. So I am going to work hard this weekend. I have to attend two birthday parties this weekend. One in Oakland on Saturday and one in San Leandro on Sunday. Two of my nieces have birthdays this week. I am thinking about presents for my nieces, but I don't know yet what I am going to give them?. Maybe I am going to give each of them a red envelope with money inside.

I will be off work next Monday. It's Memorial Day so my shop will closed. I'll stay home to relax or probably I will go shopping. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.