Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Feeling on Mother's Day

There are half of happiness and half of sadness to me on Mother's Day. I'm happy because I'm being a mother and sad because I don't have a mother.

My mother passed away when I was twelve years old. So that I had lost a very special relationship of my mother. I only have a little bit impression of my mother now.

Many people complement about my mom was a good woman. She could able do anything in her life. She was a lovely woman. She had a heart of gold. She had many characters. All those words are from the people had told me.

I know my mom is a brave and good take care of the family. She was the one who brough the bacon home. I respect and love her very much.

Even though she died for a long time, but she is always alive in my heart. She is my idol. Sometimes, I dream about her and I don't believe she died. I tried to keep up my dream until I woke up.

I feel sorry for the death of my mother. Like today I can not show my love to her on Mother's Day even if it doesn't have Mother's Day in Vietnam.

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Cam, here are some editing suggestions:


For me, Mother's Day is half happy and half sad. I'm happy because I'm a mother and sad because I don't have a mother.

My mother passed away when I was twelve years old.. I have only a vague impression of my mother now.

Many people complement my mom. They tell me that she was a good woman. She was able do anything in her life. She was a lovely woman. She had a heart of gold. She had a lot of character. All these words are from what people have told me.

For me, I knew my mom was a brave and good took care of the family. She was the one who brought the bacon home. I respect her very much.

Even though she died a long time, she will always be alive in my heart. Sometimes, I dream about her and I don't believe she died. I try to keep up my dream until I wake up.

I feel sad about the death of my mother. Like today when I would show my love to her on Mother's Day even if there isn’t a Mother's Day in Vietnam.

Cam Hong said...

Hi, teacher,
Thank you very much for editing my two essays.