Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Day at Universal Studios Hollywood

During the Spring break, my family and I went to Los Angeles. While we were in Los Angeles, we took one day to visit Universal Studios in Hollywood.

Talking about Hollywood, everybody knows that is a real moviemaking place. It's a largest movie studio in the world.

I took a tour around the studio. I saw movie sets that were very skilled built. They looked real, but they were not real. I saw flood. I saw the fire distroy cars. I saw the rain comes down. This is a popular and famous tour.

I saw " Shrek and Donkey." It's a good film. I felt the action right from my own seat because I wore 3D eyesglasses.

I saw an action movie. Arnold was part of this film. He acts very grave and dignified. While I was watching the movie, I saw real actors performing on the stage. I though I saw the real Arnold, but my husband said, that it wasn't really him. Somebody was made up exactly like him. For this film, I wore three dimension glasses, also.

I joined many tours and I walked on the red carpet at Universal Studios Hollywood. I learned many things and I liked it very much!

No comments: