Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Some Questions in The Meeting

A. Firt Information Meeting
1. What did you learn at the meeting?
2. Which things were the most important or helpful?
3. What other things would be helpful to know?

B. Starting and Ending Your Classes
1. Is your class too short or too long? Or just right?
Just right.
2. What is the best number of weeks for one class?
10 weeks for one class.
3. Do you think it is good that students can start or leave a class at any time?
Yes, I do.

C. Attending Classes.
1. Is it good for the school to have rules about coming to class?
No, I don't think it is good for the school to have rules about coming to class.
2. What do you think is the best rule?
I think the best rule is: speak English in the class.

D. Staying in the ESL Program
1. What helps you to keep coming to class?
The class has to be interesting.
2. Why do some students stop taking classes soon after starting?
Maybe they get a job or don't have time.

E. Making Progress in Learng English
1. In your class, what are you learning in English? How do you know?
Pronounce, grammar, reading and listening.
2. How do you know when you are ready to move to a higher level?
I feel like by myself or I can take a test well.

F. Using Computers in Learning English
1. Do you use computers in your English classes? What do you do?
Yes, I do. To get news.
2. Do computers help you to learn English?
Yes, they do. They help me to learn extra at home
3. What other kinds of machine do you use in class?
Hardwear, printer.

No comments: