Monday, February 06, 2006

New Year in Ha Noi

This year I enjoy New Year in my hometown. I was very busy, butI really happy. Before New year four days, I was help my Mum make cakes. We made 12 cakes. It was coast about 10 pounds rice, 6 pounds bean and 4 pounds meats for make cakes. I don't know call the English name for this cake. It's a tradition cake of my country.The cake only has to make for New Year' days. Ten years ago, every family made this cake when New Year caming. Now, many familys don't make cake, they go to markets to buy the cake. You can buy it everyday.
Same Christmas' days in United States we decorated our house with flowers and light. Eve New Year's day my Mum cooked big dinner have expecial foods. Every member in my family had to go home ate dinner together. Eve New Year's night I with my brother went to center city to see firework.
THE END PART I

No comments: