Monday, February 27, 2006

My Suggestion

I feel like we learned a lot of grammars everyday, but we don't have a chance to practice. I think if the teacher keep to continue like this everyday. It doesn't work for us very much, because we have the idiom "You get out what you put in" but I don't see any get out. So, now I have some suggestions to the teacher and classmates:

After we learned the grammar. I'd likethe teacher give homeworks to students to write about 5 or 10 sentences which are using the grammar that we have just learned. I think the teacher do like this, it will work better than we just learned without practicing.

I would like the teacher slowdown little bit in teaching grammar. To rush to learn we don't have the depth impression in our mind. So, I think we have one day to learn and then the next day we practice. It is very good to remember.

I would like what I have learned, I'll stick in my mind forever.

I need classmates' ideas. Please give me some comments.

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Some good ideas. Thanks.

Do you think there is a connection between the first suggestion (writing topics) and your second suggestion (grammar practice)?

How about practicing your grammar skills when writing on the blog?

Cam Hong said...

Hi,teacher!
Sometimes, we write essays, it is not every essay we can use all the grammars that we have learned? So, that is why I have some suggestions to you.

I agree to practice my grammar skills on the blog, but I afraid of bothering you too much. Because I'm the only one on the blog and maybe I do it everyday. Do you mind to edit it?