Thursday, March 13, 2008

Going To School



Going to School

After I woke up in the morning. My master is used to taking a walk with me after she had prepared everything for goes to school. Today I heard that she said she needed to go to school, so wouldn’t have a lunch with her family. Recently, there is a Chinese restaurant that provides the buffet-“All you can eat” was opened again at Oakland Chinatown. Someone said it had supplied some Japan food- Sushi very delicious. Mike is my young master who is working at a bank has three days on the vocation. He likes to have Japan food, so they would go out for lunch at the restaurant today.

My master decided to bring me go to school with her, because she didn’t want to leave me at home alone. She put me into a bag that I could see from inside. Nobody knew I was hidden by the bag when she entered the 101 classroom .

At first, I saw a student was asked by teacher to tell a story, teacher would help him if he couldn’t express well or made mistakes. The other students listened carefully, also asked some questions to him. Teacher said before coming here, you needed to prepare pens, papers, a story, and twenty –four hours and seven (speaking in English for whole day and whole week). I was very interesting in taking, and then called lightly to my master I wanted to talk. So it was my turn to talk my story.

Hi, teacher and classmates, my name is New New. I came from Taiwan. Maybe you would ask me how I can come here. Let me tell about a story for you. If you remembered the Do Do of story that was written by my master on the bagger last year. It told about she had almost twenty children and grandchildren…., and I am one of her grandchildren. There were six dogs included my mother, a old brother, two old sisters, a niece lived with her family in Taiwan. They kept us very carefully and patiently. We played very happy at home while they went to work .After finished working ,they were used to takeing a walk for us around the area of the Tainan Government Hall that in front of our house.

Once, my master gave us a ride on her motorbike for looking around the urban area. Suddenly, we were fallen down on the side of a crossroad when she rode for a carefulness turn. We didn’t run away and went toward her togethe. The pedestrians helped to pick us into the baskets which were on the motorbike for us by sitting. Everyone who was saw that couldn’t believe how obedient we are!

In July, 2000 they immigrated to American, her father -in-low who had gotten a cancer at the same time. She is his only daughter -in -low needed to take of him. So after five years she kept flying between Taiwan and America until he dead. Her nephew asked her to bring a puppy from Taiwan to him when she went to America every time. In Sepember,2005 after her father-in-low dead, she decided to live America with her family for long time. All of us had to separated at the different families.

Before a fortune-teller told my master when he saw me ,said she needed to keep me, I could smile and bring lots of good luck for her family. I’m the smallest one of all. .Also smaller than the other Shitzu. For these reasons, we saved some money for the ticket of airplane .The price was in accordance with the total weight –the weights of a cab and myself. Passing the quarantine, I have to become a jolly happy American dog.

No comments: