Monday, December 17, 2007

Visiting A Garden In Los Angeles


At the end of June, this year, my family and I went to Los Angeles to visit my youngest brother, Lai.


The first day, on Highway 5, we were involved in a traffic accident. So, we arrived at my brother Lai’s home very late. Before dinner, we just relaxed at brother Lai’s home.


The next day, my brother Lai, his wife, my wife and I visited the Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Gardens.


It is on Baldwin Avenue. I have not mentioned how large the Botanical gardens are. I felt they are not too big and not too small. There are many kinds of tropical plants there. We luckily met a peacock in this garden. It spread its tail. That was a rare opportunity. I took some pictures of it.


We spent almost three hours visiting everywhere in this garden. We felt in contact with the nature and we felt relaxed.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

At the end of June, this year, my family and I went to Los Angeles to visit my youngest brother Lai.
The first day, on the highway 5, we met the traffic accident. So, we arrived at my brother Lai home very late. Before the dinner, we just stayed at brother Lai home.
Next day, my brother Lai, his wife, my wife and I visited the Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Gardens.
It is on Baldwin Avenue. I had not mentioned what the area of it is. I felt it is not too big and not too small. There are many kinds of tropic plant in it. We luckily met a peacock in this garden. It spread its tail. That was a rare opportunity. I took some pictures from it.
We spent almost three hours to visit every where of this garden. We could contact with the nature by this chance and felt relaxation.