Thursday, December 13, 2007

Message for Deth (the bad cambodian guy)


Message for Deth


(Introduction: Deth told me about a job in his bakery and I talked with him this morning on the cell phone.)

Hi, Deth, I hope you read this blog.

I just talked with you on the cell phone but the battery died. I can't call you back because this is not my telephone, but you can call me back whenever you want.

I will be back in Oakland on December 18 at night. (8:30 pm)

But I am really going to take the job if it is ok with your boss. I am not worried about the night schedule. Don't worry about that! When I studied architecture I had to work at nights, also.

Talk with your boss. Tell him about my arrival date and, if he agrees with that, I would like to work three days a week.......I want it. I need it........I wish it!

And if he agrees with that, tell me what I will need.

Thanks, man, I'm really appreciate that. I hope it happens.

Send me your E-mail so that I can write you, maybe Richard won't be happy with my sending personal messages on the class blog.

Regards to Richard and all my class mates.

Alex


1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

(Introduction: Deth told me about a job in his bakery and I talk with him this morning on the cell phone.)

Hi Deth, I hope you read this blog.

I just talk with you on the cell phone but the batteries gone. I can't call you back because this is not my telephone, but you can call me back whatever you want.

I will be back to Oakland on December 18 at night. (8:30 pm)

But I am really going to get the job if it is possible for your boss, I am not worried about the night schedule don't worried about that, when I studied Architecture I had to work in the nights also.

Talk with your boss, tell him about my arrival date and if he agrees with that, I will get the job three days a week.......I want it, I need It........I wish it.

And if he is agree with that tell my what I will need.

thanks man, I'm really approachable. I hope could be

Bring me your E-mail to write you, maybe Richard couldn't be happy to write you in the class blog.

Rewards to Richard and all my class mates

Alex