Monday, December 17, 2007

My trip to Thailand and China

Hi, everyone!


How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing well.


I'm so sorry that I didn't connect to everyone because I was sick for all of my trip.


On the airplane to Thailand, the Japanese woman sitting next to me didn’t look so good.
She coughed a lot. After that, when I arrived in Thailand, I had a fever and a cough. I went to see a doctor. I couldn't enjoy myself. Also in Thailand, it was so warm!


My father took me to see some land he had bought in the country. His farm was in an area that has many fields of sunflowers. So nice and beautiful!

. It After I had stayed in Thailand for a week my dad wanted to take me on a magnet train in Shanghai City, China runs 310km/hour.

See you tomorrow. Take care. I miss you!

Penny

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Welcome back!

We missed you.