Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My First Dream Came True

When I was in my country. My dream was to come U.S.A
Everynight I was dreaming my Father and my brothers and America.


When I was in my Country I heard people sayin A merica there are not poor people or homeles everybody is rich.

so I had wrong Idea to America when somebody said to me America isnot what you think.
I always got ungry and said to person don't tell me anything I will see there one day in the future. Although there were some of my family Idid'nt believe them when they said to me there are many Homeless, and poor people Ididn't beliene them.

But I was sure my dream will come true.
Idon't know why I was sure, but my heart and my mind was telling me that.
When I got visa I got stomachache Ididn't believe.

When they said to me you are goint to go tomorrow I didn't believe until I got in the airplane.
when I got in the airplane I began to worry, and said to my self ''Sadia maybe you are gionto die in the airplane maybe you arenot gionto see America and your family.

But I came When I came Idon't believe my eyes!

I saw many cars on the highway and the road. on the otherside, the street were dirty.
some buildings were broken. some people were drunk they made noise in the street.
A couple of homeless men were lying on the Street.
that was what my eyes don't believe.


The things my eyes believe were
the supermarket were bright and clean. the fruit, vegetable, and meals were fresh you can buy anything you want.

anyway I like this country But I don't know why That was my first dream.
Know I will find out the scond dream


By; Sadia Nur

No comments: