Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Immigration Questions

I will try to write some questions here about immigration. I hope you can understand my questions.


1.What are our immigrant rights?


2. Sometimes I hear people say ICE, but I don't know what that means.
So what does ICE means?


3. What do the letters ICE stand for?


4. If I am walking on the street and the Immigration Police stop me, and ask me some question, do I have to answer their questions or not?


5. If the immigration police come to my home, and knock on my door should I open the door?


6. If the Immigration police arrest me, and request me to sign some paper, what should I do?


7. What does the Immigration Service do?


Thank you teacher for this chance to ask these important questions.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

I will try to right some questions here for the Immigration.I hope these questions will be possible.

1.What does I immigrant Rights?
2.Some time I heard people say ICE, but I don't know what does means
So what does ICE means?
3. What do these words stand for ICE?
4.If I walking on the Street and the Immigration Pol lice stop me, and ask me some question Do I have to answer their questions or not?
5. If the immigration police come to my home, and knock to my door do I open the door?
6. If the Immigration police resst to me, and request me to sign in some paper what should I have to do?
;">7.What do Immigration Service?
;">

Thank you Teacher For this chance