Friday, March 09, 2007

Imagination

Imagination

Yanhong Li

I'm an ordinary woman. I'm not young anymore, but I still love to imagine a lot. Don't think

that is only a young person’s right. Many different age of people like imagination, because it

makes you feel a lot of different ways. It keeps you young. Imagination doesn't belong among

the 7 intelligences. It's a special one.

I don't like to drive. I prefer to be a backseat driver, because if you drive a car, you have to pay

attention to the road. You can't imagine anything.

I can start imagining anytime and anywhere. For example, when I am listening to the teacher in

our class, when I am looking at you, or when I am walking alone, I can start to imagine.

Sometimes, the imagination is like a story with a beginning and an ending. Sometimes it has no

beginning and no ending, just a part of something. Sometimes it really happens in the real life.

For example, when I was pregnant, I was imagining about my baby's looks: black and dense

hair, pink and round face, big eyes, straightened up nose, and nice lips... I had imagined this so

many times, that I had a clear picture in my mind.

When I really gave birth my son, he looked exactly like the picture in my imagination. It

seemed that I had seen him a thousand times. God gave me a perfect child. That credit should

be completely put on my abundant imagination.

I have different imagining at different times, in different places, during different moods. When

I'm delighted, all of the characters are in a beautiful mood, and the feeling is absolutely

wonderful.

One day, I saw a bird flying alone. I began to imagine that the bird was hungry, but it couldn't

find any food. What a pitiful bird! It lost its mom. A while later, it found its mom. When the bird

grew up, it met a pretty bird. Finally, they got married. At the end, I became a bird, I didn't

need to worry about my language, my life, my future...

On an unhappy day, the bird would die at the end.

Now I'm imagining while I'm writing this composition. I think, if I'm not me, I'm another person,

maybe she will finish writing soon, she will write well, she won't make too many mistakes as I

do. She can speak English fluently. She will be a full-fledged intelligent woman.

At that moment, my husband says,"Don't daydream again. You always think of useless things. If

you want to dream, you had better think about the mega-million number."

I have an abundant imagination, but I can't make a forecast. I spent a lot of time imagining. Let

me do it again. Suddenly, I have the special function. I win this mega-million, a lot of money

comes from the sky...

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

I'm a common woman, I'm not young anymore, but I still love to imagine a lot. Don't think that is only young people's right, many different age people like imagination. Because it make your fell a lot of different ways. It make you keep young. It doesn't belong to be among 7 intelligence, it's a special one.

I don't like drive, I would like be a backseat driver, because if you drive a car, you have to pay attention at watching, you can't imagine anything.

I can start imagining anytime and anywhere possible. For example, when I was listening to a teacher in the class, when I was looking at you, or when I was walking alone, I started to imagine.

Sometimes, the imagination has a completeending. Sometimes it has no begining and no ending, just a part of something. Sometimes it really happen in the real life. For example, when I was pregnant, I was imagining about my baby's look: black and dense hair, pink and round face, big eyes, straightened up nose, and nice lip... I had imagined for many times, so I had a clear picture in my mind.

When I really gave birth my son, he looked really like the imagination in my picture. It seemed that I have seen him a thousand times. The God give me a perfict child. That credit should be completely put on my abundant imagination.

I have different imagination in different time, different place, different mood. When I'm delighted, all of the characters are in the beautifulmood, and the feeling is absolutely wonderful.

One day, I saw a bird fly alone. I began to imagine: the bird was hungry, but it couldn't find any food. What a pitiful bird! It lost its mom. A while later, it found its mom. When the bird grew up, it met a prety bird. finally, they got merried. At the end, I became a bird, I didn't need toworry about my language, my life, my future...

If on unhappy day, the bird willbe died at the end.

Now I'm imagining while I'm writing this composition. I think, if I'm not me, I'm another person, maybe she will finish writing soon, she will write well, she won't make too too mush mistake as I do. She can speak English fluently. She will be a full-fledged intelligent woman.

At that moment, my hunsbant say,"Don't make daydream again. You always think of useless things. If you want to dream, you had better think about the maga-million number."

I have abundant imagination, but I can't make a forecast. I spent many time to imagine. Let me do it again, suddenly, I have the special function, I win this maga-million, a lot of money come from the shy...