Sunday, March 19, 2006

As. . . .As and Like and As

1. As she walked down the street, she looked into my shop.

2. Let’s go to Angel Island as you don't have anything else to do.

3. The teacher gave the homework to the students just as I left.

4. I cut myself as I was cutting a customer's hair.

5. Just as Yanhua and I began talking, the teacher interrupted us.

6. A customer came for a haircut just as I opened the shop.

7. As it was an interesting topic, I wrote the essay quickly.

8. As last Friday was a Saint Patrick’s Day, the teacher pinched the students who didn't wear the color green.

9. As you know, my class is going to go to the Angel Island in next two weeks.

10. As we expected, the weather going to be pleasant on the day of the field trip.

11. As the teacher thought, it usually doesn’t rain at the end of March.

12. As the teacher said, do not adjust the blinds. Leave the blinds as they are.

13. Some procedures, such as C P R, can save 40% of victims lives.

14. You're beautiful as usual.

15. You're careless as usual.

16. Kaddo once was proud as a lord and once sat in rags asking for help, also.

17. As a great man of Tendella in the Kingdom of Seno, Kaddo once had a bursting granary and many servants.

No comments: