Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Strange Man

Two months ago, something strange happened to me. I was walking alone to Neighborhood Center Adult School. While I was walking, I saw a truck passing very slow, and I felt that someone was watching me. There was a man driving the truck, and I noticed that he was following me. I was scared because I was alone, and I did not know the city well. The man parked the truck and came close to me. He walked with me and started to talk to me. He asked my address, phone number, the place where I was going to, and if I had time to eat something with him. I wanted to run, but I dinnot want to be impolite, so I just answered some of his questions. I did not give my confidential information.

He had followed me for many blocks! When I got into the school, he stood outside. After he class was over, I was worrying to see the man again. Fortunately, he had already left. Now, I rather take the bus!

No comments: