Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




Hi classmates and teacher!

how are you? I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season with your family and friends.

I celebrated Christmas in Mexico with my family and relatives. Yesterday I ate a big dinner with my family in my parents' restaurant. We were like 30 persons enjoying together the Christmas holiday. At 12:00 am, we gave gifts and best wishes to the whole family. My house was packed with relatives and my parents' friends. Some of them were playing Mahjong, watching movies, playing some games and dancing. They left at 6:00 am!

I could not hang out with my friends because the city has been having a bad social situation. People are getting killed almost everyday! It is something that made me sad. Now, people are inside their homes very early. However, our Christmas celebration was great! And I hope you got a lot of fun and surprises too.

I hope that this Christmas season brings you special happiness, good health, wealth, love and peace. And also, I hope that all your dreams and goals come true!

Richard, I hope you received our cards and you liked it! We miss you... I hope you are getting stronger every day! =)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Guys!

**************************************************************

No comments: