Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yesterday


Yesterday was Father's Day and Sunday.
My friend Pan graduated from Stanford University this year.


A ceremony for the graduates took place in the one of the halls on this Father's Day. Pan invited his father, mother, wife, his three years old son, his sister, his good friends and me to attend the ceremony.


The ceremony was simple and grand. Each graduate not only got a diploma from the headmaster, but also got warm applause from the professors, classmates and visitors. When Pan held his son’s hand when went to the headmaster to get the diploma. He was greeted by laugher and a lot of warm applause, because his son was very bashful in front of so many people.


After the ceremony, Pan hosted a tea party to treat his friends. Everyone was happy. Pan's family was specially proud of him.


I left the party before dusk, becaues I wanted to go to Oakland in hurry. My wife and my two sons were waiting for me to celebrate Father's Day in Oakland.


Yesterday was a double happy day to me!

No comments: