Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Wonderful Son

After Thanksgiving my son had a Chinese's test. He worked hard on this time. It might be he understood and put more time in studying. He looked like very confident for the test. During he took the test and he asked me about a gift for Christmas. He asked "what do you give me if I have a good result on the test?" I said "I will give you whatever you like." He said he liked the PSP, but he said "Might be you could buy me the DS, it just cost $100 dollars." I asked "which one do you like the best?" He said "I like the PSP, but it cost $250 dollars".Then I said "It's OK, I will buy you the PSP." He felt very happy with what I promised him. Then I said "You have to study good and listen to me when I tell you stop the game." He said "It was OK, I will, Mom.

Oh! My son was indeed a wonderful son! He didn't require on me too much.

No comments: