Monday, October 31, 2005

My teacher

Richard is my teacher. He has a nice last name. It is Blum. (It looks like plum fruit). I like to hear people call him Mr. Blum.

My teacher has a nice voice. His tone is communicative. However, he is aging now but he looks like a kid. He likes to have fun. He would rather make people laugh than cry. He is a happy person who always smiles at the world. He gives to the world a lot, a lot. . . .of happiness.

In America, most students call teacher by their first name. But I don't, I like to call him " teacher." I respect him very much. I like him, because he correct my homework. He always gives me nice words. I made him busy with my essays. Sometimes, I feel guity. But I have no choice. I really need him to help me improve my English. On my job, sometimes, I don't feel confident because my grammar is still poor. I can't make good in sentences. I'm not happy about my English. I confuse people with my talking.

Anyway, Richard is a good teacher and he has enthursiam for his students. He likes helping people. I like him because he is the one who always pushes me to study. He made me feel confident in speaking. I hope this class continues to let me have a opportunity to develope my talking.

He is a patient teacher. I have learned a lot of from him. I won't forget the happy face he has!

No comments: