Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My favorite Relative

Joanna is my daughter and she is my favorite family member. She is a beautiful, smart and alert girl. She is going to turn thirteen.

Joanna is good at communicating with me. We like going out shopping, eating and doing laundry together. She likes to talk and ask about funny things to make me laugh. She know how to make jokes and make me happy.

She loves making cake. She made a birthday cake with decorations for her brother. On Mother's Day, she made some paper roses by herself and gave them to me.

She is a busy girl. After English school, she comes home. She eats a snack, takes a shower, and then it is time to go to Chinese school. For several years, she has been an excellent student in both schools. She won many medals in English school and got reward checks from the Chinese school, also.

Joanna is nosy. She read my essays on the computer, then she said, "Your writing does not make sense. I don't understand it." Then I said, "It's O. K., my teacher understands my writing."

I feel pround of her and hope, that when she grows up, she will stay close to me, because she is the one, who brings me a lot of hapiness and laughter. I love her very very much . . . .

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Your essay is wonderful.

We will work on the grammar, but a sense of your relationship with your daughter comes through clearly.

Cam Hong said...

Hi, teacher!
Thank you for your complement about my essay.
You are the one, who was decorated my essay to became wonderful.