Sunday, August 02, 2009

Spelling words for week of Aug. 3, 2009

Hi Everyone,  August is already here so quickly.  I've heard from a few students
over vacation, and it's not too late to e-mail me and let me know what
you're doing this summer.  My e-mail address is Newbuc@aol.com.  I'll be going to L.A. (Los Angeles) this weekend, so I might be a little late with the spelling
words for next week.  Also, please let me know if there are particular spelling
words that you would like to learn.  These words are about adult education.  Enjoy our gorgeous weather.   Love, Linda
1.  critical
2.  persistence
3.  remove
4.  barriers
5.  orientation
6.  relationships
7.  self-efficacy
8.  significant
9.  specific
10.  motivation
11.  benefit
12.  goals
13.  participation
14.  focus
15.  colleagues
16.  mentors
17.  identify
18.  support
19.  determination
20.  advice
21.  increase
22. strategies
23.  techniques
24.  accessible
25.  overcome   

No comments: