Monday, June 29, 2009

Spelling Words for week of June 29

Hi Everyone,  Hope your summer is going well and have a safe, happy July 4th weekend.   Don't get caught with any fireworks, and don't eat too much BBQ.
This week's words are 15 most commonly misspelled words and 10 words about Independence Day.  Please e-mail me and let me know what kind of spelling words you would like for another week.  Thank you to those students who have e-mailed me, and I will be getting back to you.  My e-mail address is Newbuc @aol.com.
Please keep in touch this summer.  I miss all of you.   Love,   Your teacher Linda
1.  succeed
2.  necessary
3.  connected
4.  their
5.  accelerate
6.  obstinate
7.  responsibility
8.  hindrance
9.  hospitality
10. leisurely
11.  shield
12.  innovative
13.  proceed
14.  tropical
15.  yield
16.  soldiers
17.  colonists
18.  independence
19.  declaration
20.  liberty
21.  pursuit
22.  happiness
23.  pledge
24.  honor
25.  dangerous

No comments: